The school was allocated £67,200 for the financial year 2012/2013.
This money has been spent as follows:
- 2 extra teachers in KS2 (£41,219)
- iPads for Y6 and Y5 pupils (£20,000)
- Use of minibus for 1 day a week to enhance the curriculum (£1,200)
- Rewards for attendance (£2,000)
- The progress of our children who are on free school meals is good in comparison to the national figures and in Literacy this year, 100% of our children on free school meals made expected progress
- Our children are motivated, enthusiastic and want to come to school as can be proved by our improving attendance figures which are now above national average