The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces. Further Information about our targets and strategic use of Pupil Premium, which will help us achieve our vision can be found on our website.
Pupil Premium Allocations
You can view our Pupil Premium Allocations below and find out how this has been used at our school
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2021 – 2022
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2020 – 2021
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2019 – 2020
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2018 – 2019
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2017 – 2018
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2016 – 2017
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2015 – 2016
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2014 – 2015
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2013 – 2014
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2012 – 2013
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2016 and 2017 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The funding amount schools receive is based upon the number of children of primary age the school has at January of that year. The sport premium is to be used to increase the quality & breadth of PE & Sport provision, and increasing participation in PE & Sport. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
At Ropery Walk Primary School, we strive to promote healthy and active lifestyles and aim to provide sporting opportunities for all our pupils.
Sports Premium Allocations
You can view our Sports Premium Allocations below and find out how this has been used at our school:
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2021-2022
- Evidencing the impact of the Primary PE and sport premium 2020
- PE & Sports Premium (with impact) 2019-2020
- Sport Premium 2018-2019
- Sports Premium 2017-2018
- Sports Premium 2016-2017
- Sports Premium
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium
The premium we have received in 2020 – 21 has been used to fund a fixed term 0.5 teacher for the year.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.