Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Audit 2019
- Accessibility Plan 2019-2020
- Accessibility Action Plan 2019
- Anti Bullying Policy 2019
- Charging for School Activities Policy
- Equality Information & Objectives 2018
- Equality Policy Statement 2018
- E-safety Policy
- Feedback Policy 2019
- Health and Safety Policy
- Promoting Positive Behaviour Policy
- School Complaints Policy & Procedure (2019)
- SEN Policy 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to Covid-19
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy 2020
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First Contact Referral Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 8 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 9 Sexual violence & sexual harassment between children in schools & colleges
- Appendix 10 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Ropery Walk Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.